Thursday, November 22, 2007

Mobile Phones (Nokia Vs Other Brands)

When mention the word Nokia, I presume that 9 out 10 people know what I am talking about while their mind starts to differentiate the significant parts of the device with the other.

It may be the most preferred kind/type of mobile phone as far as I concern. There are many facts that this statement was made in the first place. But perhaps what matters the most is my point of view!

I love the Nokia mainly because of its functions and do not care much about the sleek design etc. Function of Nokia is very user friendly compared with other. This is because it gave the freedom to software and application developers to came up with their idea in upgrading, styling and personalizing the Nokia when others mostly restricted their software application being excess by developers which I guess for security reasons.

However lately the mobile manufacturer came up with a common basic software called Java and Symbian which is very smart in adapting theirselves in the specific phones. With it, almost all the associated phone is like Nokia now.
But still the mechanical specification of Nokia is also the main reason for my choice, the slightest thing that differs from the other sometimes determine why we chose it due to familiarity and convenience - such as the position of ‘space bar button’ when using the SMS, Nokia uses the button ‘zero (0)’ where Sony Ericsson uses ‘button 1’ and Vodafone uses “# button’, these are the few examples which differs the Nokia from the other. The Nokia also comes in variety of replaceable casing for its outer looks which other do have but not as much.

For me I prefer the Nokia because it allows me to express my feelings, interest and satisfactory by giving me the opportunity to change and manipulate its functions just the way I want where I find it very difficult with other phone.

No comments: